- We are open for business 6 days each week for our customer’s personal convenience.
- We get together with each customer face-to-face to discuss their interests, requirements and preferences, and also to answer any questions they may have.
- We visit at their homes or businesses to offer our professional expertise to help them become as knowledgeable as possible about their remodeling projects.
- We send one of our experts to correctly measure each separate flooring area where the customer plans to install new hardwood flooring in Upland, CA homes, and also to explain the best options available within their project budget.
- We pre-screen flooring choices for the client to ensure that the hardwood flooring for Upland homeowners will fulfill their design preferences, colors, patterns, textures, and anything else that they have shown interest in.
- We remove all old flooring materials that have been included in the project bid, and we always strive to resolve any problems that may arise to the customer’s complete satisfaction, as our most important priority.
- We value customer referrals, repeat business, and the privilege of serving second generation families of customers more than any other flooring retailer.
Denrich Flooring has continued this level of quality service since we first opened for business in Upland, California. Moreover, our installation team members are each State licensed and insured for your protection.
The hardwood flooring Denrich Flooring provides is always supplied by the best-known major manufacturers, many of whom offer very long or even lifelong product warranties. Our interior design consultants are available to help customers choose the hardwood floors for Upland homes that will deliver stunning aesthetics, durability and long useable lifespan, while also enhancing their chosen interior design scheme.
There’s much, much more we can tell you about. Phone us, e-mail us, or stop in at our Upland, CA showroom when it’s convenient to view our large collection of hardwood samples, as well as to discuss your interest in our hardwood floors for Upland customers in greater detail.