It’s not the time to let your garden go unattended!
The trick is to always keep your garden maintained. Source: www.dailybulletin.com by Jack Christensen.
Laminate tile flooring is gorgeous; you can get the look of hardwood, stone, tile or more without the price tag that comes with naturals. It’s durable and easy to maintain, but just because it’s so easy to clean, like your garden, it still needs regular upkeep. Here are some tips from the Denrich Flooring of Upland, CA, the flooring experts:
● Always, always check with your flooring manufacturer who can tell you exactly how to remove stains. Some even have cleaners for their product, since some soaps can dull finishes.
● Sweep with a soft broom or dry mop to keep it free from dust and debris. While it’s really tough, dents are possible, so don’t drag heavy appliances or furniture without protective “feet,” dollies, or padding. Be sure to place mats outside your doors, so people don’t drag in sand, dirt and mud from the outside.
● Don’t use plastic casters to roll chairs. They might seem safe, but actually dirt and debris can get in them, so it’s a good idea to stick only with the rubber rollers.
● When it is time to clean, use a damp mop (microfiber is best) and a gentle soap. No need to polish, so avoid those waxy, shine promoting soaps. They can actually make your floor change colors.
● If you have a stain, you can make your own cleaner: 1 cup of white vinegar to one gallon of water. This can remove tough stains. Use it sparingly and only on the stain. Vinegar is acidic, so it will dissolve the stain, but it can also dull the finish.
Denrich Flooring inventory consists of carpet, hardwood, tile, luxury vinyl, sheet vinyl, and laminate. The company service Upland, CA and surrounding areas, and also offers free in-home shopping services for time efficiency and convenience. “We want to take the stress out of purchasing your flooring.”